Friday, August 1, 2008

First Post

Yes, I finally caved into peer pressure and what society considers, "cool," and have created a blog that no one will (A) care about or (B) read. Thus, the purpose of this blog will be merely to vent thoughts, explore the meaning of life (in moderation, of course), to entertain myself, and to keep me from doing much more important things, like sleeping and doing schoolwork. Like a diary. But not really.
The title of this blog is pretty self-explanatory. It is more of a warning, truly. For if you begin to read, I cannot guarantee that you will be able to stop. Soon enough, after reading my writings, you will be so lost in a sea of bad logic and endless rambling that you would be have to be quite skilled to find your way out again.
That's my disclaimer, and you would do well to take it into consideration. However, if you consider yourself skilled in the realm of logic and dealing with the insane, you may take the first step forward. That is, coming back and reading more. After all this, you may tell yourself that I am a terrible salesman. Why would you want to come back and read more? Truly, a good question. Perhaps a better one is, "why not?"

4 comments:

Frank Morgan said...

i can't wait

Elizabeth said...

Hooray Cree!!! You have a blog too! Of course I'll read it, looking forward to all your ramblings even if they do use bad grammer :)

TheCree said...

Perish the thought! Where was the improper grammar in this weeks' rambling?

Frank & Lela said...

this had better be good...

Quotation of the Day

Hit Counter!