Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nuu Powl

I've decided to start writing out title's phonetically. Just because I can. Why is poll spelled like that? It sounds like "bowl", and it should be spelled like it.
Anyways, I have a new poll up. In case you didn't notice. Basically I want to know if you would care about reading my story, which is technically a novella right now (27 k words). I hope to get it up to novel length (40k and above) before it's done. And it's not even close to being done right now. So let me know if you're interested.
That's all for now.
~Charlemayn

5 comments:

interfect said...

and i thought you were making fun of pau [gasol]. english is a silly language.

Lilz said...

I love your book! Of course I would want to read it!!!

Heather said...

Well duh I wanna read it! Put it up dude!

Lilz said...

Did you look at my Keystone blog? And then decided to copy me?

Cecelia Melody said...

Haha I literally thought your titles were a different language before I actually read them all. Wowzaz, I feel intelligent

Quotation of the Day

Hit Counter!