Thursday, March 19, 2009

Colur Blinde

So I don't know if you know this, but I am red-green colourblind. Which is not really that fun, come to think of it. I can determine between red and green, but when they get really close in hue, I can differentiate between the two. Take, for example, this test:





I don't know if you can see it, but the only numbers I see clearly are the 56, the 25, and very very vaguely, the 29. Everything else is just random dots.
I'm apparently not alone, though, because 12-20% of white males are red-green colourblind, along with my little brother and my grandfather. I daresay it's hereditary.
Your legally (colour) blind friend,
Charlemayn

10 comments:

Lilz said...

which brother? Is it hereditary? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME????

Lilz said...

Wait, so it is? Isildur doesn't want colorblind heirs. :P

Cree said...

Daniel is colourblind, too. Haha I didn't know...pft fine be that way.

Lilz said...

You didn't know what? I will. :P

Tim said...

i didn't know you're "white"

Cree said...

Dude my dad is white...so I'm a half-breed. Haha

Heather said...

haha half breed haha
Hey don't forget the coldplay cd cree. I can't email you but I can comment you!!!!

Lilz said...

Ah! There's Coldplay on your blog! Someone, hurry, cover my ears before my mommy finds out! I can't ruin my innocence!

Tim said...

cree have you been distributing my cds? you're killing music.

Cree said...

Pft no I haven't. I make my own CD's.

Quotation of the Day

Hit Counter!