Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Teh Fresh Sahngs

So here's some new musik. I'm going a bit softer this time with Arcade Fire and Coldplay, but it's all good. Muse's "Thoughts" is really deep...I mean what is really going through the head of a dying atheist? It would scare me, if I got to the end and it really was the end. The amount of hopelessness and fear that must tear through their minds must be overwhelming.

Anyways, I've been sick for the past week or so. My nose is all stuffed up and it's starting to go into my lungs so now I have started coughing...not fun. Blahhh. At least I was able to go to Ana's awesome party on Saturday. Where we played link tag, which is an awesome game :P. Then I was able to go to church, Ultimate Frisbee, and play practice which wasn't really play practice but still awesome on Sunday. Ah, well, I hope I'll get better.
That's all for now,
Cree

6 comments:

Heather said...

Awww I hope you feel better too!!!
But at least you had fun :P
PS I love Fix You by Coldplay. One of my favorite songs.

Lilz said...

I hope you feel better!
It was TOO play practice. We read the script! Duh!

Tim said...

don't know if you know this, but someone already kinda beat you to a combination your blog title and elizabeth's...

http://wine.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=7583

Cree said...

Yeah except not. I've had this blog since July. That was a post title and posted just a few days ago.

Carrie said...

Cree. You have a blog? I guess so ;)

Arcade Fire will change your life, song by song...

Cree said...

Haha yes I do Carrie...welcome :P.
Yesh they're great.

Quotation of the Day

Hit Counter!