Saturday, May 2, 2009

May

Holy cow, it's May already. I'm gonna be 17 in less than a month! I can't believe it...
So much has happened since I turned 16. I'm not the same person, which is a good thing. Much has changed, little has remained as it was. The constants in my life consist only in God and my family...sorry, friends, but you guys are prone to much drama and tides of rumor. Those that love me unconditionally, and those that I love back, seem to always stay the same. Which is interesting.

What is it about agape that causes consistency and sameness? Is God the same yesterday, today, and forever because of His unchanging love for us? Would we seek stability if we chose to love everyone unconditionally? I wonder if that is what Paul meant when he wrote that "Love never fails" (1st Corinthians 13:8).

Heh. The things I think about.

~Charlemayn

3 comments:

Cecelia Melody said...

I like when you get all deep in your blogs. It makes me think.

Bethany said...

I think you are right. After all, "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear" 1 John 4:18.

Insecurity is one face of fear, and so it is opposed to love.

Heather said...

mmmmmm good point cree. I agree with Cece. I love when you get al philolosiphical in your blogs :)

Quotation of the Day

Hit Counter!