Monday, September 14, 2009

Ah, sweet summer

So summer is over, and I begin my senior year.

So many things have been on my mind lately. I would love to write a full blog about each of them, but I'll spare you guys and give you the highlights.

Things on Cree's mind:

--College
**Scholarships
**Retaking SAT to up math score.
**Studying for SAT
**Biola
**Financial aid
**Essays
**Letters of recommendation
**Getting a job

--Senior year
**Graduating
**Friends
**Family
**SCA
**Senior trip
**Maintaining my 4.0

--Church
**The move
**Worship team
**Friends
**Getting fed
**Final winter-summer camps
**Becoming a leader, soon
**Teaching

--Friends
**Love vs. "in love"
**Waiting for love
**Loving rightly
**"Hold(ing) on to what we've got."
**Drama
**Being "above reproach"
**Is this the end?

--Life, in general
**Living in the moment
**1 Peter 1
**Matthew 6
**1 Thess. 5
**1 Cor. 15:10
**2 Cor. 5
**Rom. 8

My mind is full.

But this verse gives me strength to continue on, regardless of what my mind is full of at any given time:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matt 6:33)

Seeking first the kingdom,

~Cree

1 comment:

ximena said...

Dear son, I am so proud of the man you are becoming. Don't fret, all will work out in the end. The Lord has laid out a plan for your life and you need to trust that it is an amazing one. Also, know that you have parents that adore you and will support you in all that the Lord has called you to do. His past faithfulness demands out present trust, He is faithful and He will show you His plan in due time. Rest in the arms of the One who holds the expanse of the universe in them. Love ya always

Quotation of the Day

Hit Counter!